Premom Semi-quantitative Ovulation Test Strips, 20-Pack|
- Clarity: Unbeatable solid tests lines on a clean white background, perfect for women with PCOS, irregular cycles, multiple surges, or hard-to-recognize surges
- Easy: Bold, dark control line with stark contrast to test line; no second-guessing.
- Undeniable surge: Included chart eliminates the need to compare test line to control line. Provides actual LH level range for increased accuracy to pinpoint your place in the cycle.
- Beyond LH surge: See the map of your monthly LH fluctuations. Know your body better.
- Additional value with FREE Premom App: digital reader, visual charting, and accurate prediction.
Why Semi-Quantitative Tests?
Unlike the traditional ovulation tests, in which the control test line differs in comparison to the test line each time -- semi-quantitative test control lines normally will not change. This makes the test line that much easier and clearer to read. Women with PCOS, irregular cycles, multiple surges, and those with hard-to-recognize surges can benefit from the increased exactness of these tests and easily defined results.
Instead of giving a positive or negative result, semi-quantitative ovulation tests alone give a numerical LH level urine range from 2.5-80 mIU/mL. You can log the result manually or digitally scan and read results with the Premom app.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The LH (Luteinizing Hormone) in the urine of most women will increase drastically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. For most fertile women, the LH increase triggers ovulation, when the egg is released from the ovary, starting the luteal phase. The LH surge occurs about 24-48 hours before you ovulate.
The LH in the urine of most women will increase steeply or gradually to a peak level right before ovulation occurs. The test line color intensity of semi-quantitative tests will change according to an advanced calibration designed by the manufacturer.
HOW TO PERFORM THE TEST
1.Dip the white absorbent tip of the test into the urine up to the black “MAX” line without passing it. Keep the tip in the urine until the dye rises into the results window. (Estimated time to dip test: 5- 10 seconds)
2.Lay the test strip flat on a clean, dry, and non-absorbent surface
3.Read the results between 5 and 10 minutes after immersion. Not after 10 minutes, as results are then invalid.
HOW TO READ THE RESULT
Option 1: Manual Data Recording with the LH Progression Log
Option 2: Digital Reading-Preferred Method
(Note: PREMOM APP DIGITAL READING GIVES A RATIO IN PLACE OF AN LH LEVEL. Please refer to the package insert for details.)
Share this Product