9-Cycle Money-Back Guarantee Program
Our 9-Cycle Money-Back Guarantee program is our way to help you achieve your highest chance of a natural pregnancy. If you are not able to conceive in 9 cycles, you will get a full refund of all your Easy@Home or Premom branded ovulation and pregnancy test purchases (hereafter called eligible products).
- Easy@Home or Premom branded ovulation and pregnancy tests
- Easy@Home branded digital and smart basal thermometers
Please note that Easy@Home and Premom products cannot guarantee pregnancy. However, we can provide you with the optional opt-in privileges and promise to reimburse you for your eligible products used for the cycles you didn’t conceive.
You’ll get a full refund if the following conditions are met:
1. You signed-up for our 9-cycle money-back guarantee program.
2. You uploaded your ovulation and pregnancy test results to the Premom app in each cycle’s menstrual cycle.
3. Your LH peak was detected and appeared in your Premom chart in each cycle OR your BBT spike and coverline were detected and appeared in your Premom chart in each cycle.
To get a LH peak in the Premom app:
- An LH surge is easily detected if your LH surge reaches the standard cutoff of 25-45 mIU/mL (a T/C ratio of 1.0 or above). However, when the LH surge doesn't reach the standard average cutoff level, the test line isn’t always as dark or darker than the control line. Viewing the progression can still help you to pinpoint the peak by starting from your baseline.
- If you have this situation, you can do more consecutive testing and find the darkest line from all the test lines. That’s your actual peak time.
- For more details and to learn more about the 2 types of LH surges, please refer to "How to Get Pregnant Fast.”
To get a coverline in the Premom app:
- The first six low consecutive temperatures must be lower than the next three higher consecutive temperatures (“6 low, 3 high”).
- The gap between the highest of the previous six temperatures and the lowest of the next three temperatures is equal to or greater than 0.5ºF (0.2ºC).
- You will need to take at least 9 consecutive temperatures and record them in the app. You can either manually input the basal temperature from any basal thermometer you are using, or you can use the Easy@Home basal thermometer, which syncs to Premom automatically through Bluetooth.
- For more detailed instructions, please refer to "How Basal Body Temperature Works as an Ovulation Calculator."
4. You had intercourse on at least one of your peak fertility days and ovulation day in each menstrual cycle and logged it in Premom.
5. You did not get pregnant after 9 complete cycles upon starting this program. These complete cycles do not need to be consecutive, as long as a 2-cycle gap is not exceeded.
6. You are the original purchaser of all eligible products and your Order ID is searchable by us from Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Premom.com, Healthcare-manager.com, or any other stores authorized or owned by Easy@Home and Premom.
7. The quantity of eligible products submitted for a refund does not exceed 150% of your uploaded tests on the Premom app.
If the above conditions are met, you may submit a refund form. By submitting this refund form, you allow Premom to have access to your chart history to review whether or not you have met all of the refund criteria. The Premom team will process the refund after they verify the above conditions are met.
**Note: According to the requirements of the this program, we will need your Order ID to be submitted when you send a refund request. Please make sure not to delete it from your purchase channel — or be sure to save it, if deletion is necessary.**
You are also eligible for the following privileges after signing up for the program:
- Free consultation after 6 complete cycles of trying and not getting pregnant upon starting the money-back guarantee program. In order to qualify for this:
- You must fulfill 6 green bars. Green bars appear if you have properly uploaded ovulation tests and pregnancy tests, had intercourse on at least one of your peak fertility days and ovulation days in each menstrual cycle, and logged the activity in Premom during the cycle.
- You must use Easy@Home and Premom brand products
**The consultation service is currently only available to users within the US and Canada, unless otherwise stated. Premom will only compensate for one fertility consultation as part of the guarantee program, whether or not the Premom user is in attendance.
- Refund on eligible products after 9 cycles of trying to conceive unsuccessfully
- More accurate analytics and prediction
- Insights relevant to your unique cycle
**Note: According to the requirements of the 9-cycle money-back guarantee, all of your data and test results must be authentic. Modifying past cycle's data or tests can result in the loss of the listed privileges, including your money-back on all eligible products.**
For further information on Premom’s 9-Cycle Money-back Guarantee, please see read our Terms of Service.
We studied all recorded pregnant women’s data at Premom and found that over 90% of those users who found their LH peak were using ovulation tests. We further studied all women who have successfully found LH Peak and who haven’t.
For those who haven’t found LH peak:
1. 94% tested only 3 days or less each cycle;
2. 78% stopped uploading any tests to Premom shortly within one cycle
For those users who successfully found LH peak:
1. 85% of them tested 5+ days each cycle until they found the LH peak.
2. 83% of them consistently uploaded ovulation tests to Premom and found peak in just 3 cycles.
You can see that those who were not yet successful were just one step away from their success. Sadly, many quit when they were so close to getting pregnant.
So, Premom developed the money-back guarantee program to give individuals the ability to try and conceive without the burden of cost to conceive being in their minds. We have faith in you, and so will you. Most likely you will just need 3 cycles commitment. And this commitment is so simple: just keep testing for 5+ days per cycle for up to 3 cycles!
It is true, some women have complications that might interfere with fertility regardless of correct tracking. But according to CDC data, “The percent of married women ages 15-44 that are infertile is 8.8%”, so we can postulate that over 91.2% of women ages 15-44 are fertile and can get pregnant naturally. Interestingly, we found from our study that about 92% of successfully pregnant women found their LH peak.
So, our plan is to first achieve the 92% pregnancy success rate with the 9-cycle money-back guarantee, which has never been achieved by any organization. Then, we will work on the infertility solution to achieve an even higher success rate.
Your commitment is the key! The more commitment, the sooner you will see the magic happens.
Download Premom today and get started!
Yes! You will be automatically eligible for the benefits of the money-back guarantee if you keep trying after your cycle returns to normal, but your time will reset. Please log “miscarriage” in your notes and log your next first period when your body is ready for conceiving again.