SweetieSong 2.5mhz Pocket Fetal Doppler (100S5 prenatal baby heart monitor)
Listen to and record your unborn child's heartbeats, kicks, and hiccups from the comfort of your home! Listen to your baby's heart beat from 12-14 weeks of Pregnancy until giving birth.
- SAFE,RELIABLE and EASY TO USE
- Safe, Reliable and Easy to Use;
- Accurate FHR detection
- Big Backlit LCD screen that shows the heart rate;
- Listen to the baby's sounds either intimately with earphones (included), or on loudspeaker (on the base unit) with your loved ones.
- More compact and easier to travel with;
- 510k cleared CE Approved
- Battery: 9V alkaline Battery
Main unit, earbuds with 35 mm jack, USB cable, audio cable, lanyard, 9V alkaline battery, user's manual, and gel
- The doppler works the best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy
- The doppler needs to be in contact with the skin through the gel
- The normal heart rate of an unborn child is 120-160 beats per minute
- This device is not meant for any diagnosis and you should consult your doctor with any concerns
Share this Product