SweetieSong 2.5mhz Pocket Fetal Doppler (100S5 prenatal baby heart monitor)|
Listen to and record your unborn child's heartbeats, kicks, and hiccups from the comfort of your home! Listen to your baby's heart beat from 12-14 weeks of Pregnancy until giving birth.
- SAFE,RELIABLE and EASY TO USE
- Safe, Reliable and Easy to Use;
- Accurate FHR detection
- Big Backlit LCD screen that shows the heart rate;
- Listen to the baby's sounds either intimately with earphones (included), or on loudspeaker (on the base unit) with your loved ones.
- More compact and easier to travel with;
- 510k cleared CE Approved
- Battery: 9V alkaline Battery
Main unit, earbuds with 35 mm jack, USB cable, audio cable, lanyard, 9V alkaline battery, user's manual, and gel
- The doppler works the best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy
- The doppler needs to be in contact with the skin through the gel
- The normal heart rate of an unborn child is 120-160 beats per minute
- This device is not meant for any diagnosis and you should consult your doctor with any concerns