Premom Quantitative Ovulation Test Strips, Ovulation Predictor Kit with Smart Digital Ovulation Reader APP, Numerical Ovulation Tests, 20 LH Test
- Specially Designed for “Trying to Conceive” Women to Get Pregnant Naturally: These Easy@Home ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Pregnancy tests can tell pregnancy sooner than a missed period.
- Quantitative and Digital: With smart Premom APP or color chart, this OPK quantifies your LH Level and shows your exact LH results in a complete chart of your ovulation cycle, particularly beneficial for women with PCOS, irregular cycles, multiple surges, or hard-to-recognize surges.
- Clear Results: Solid and clear test lines on a clean white background. No need to compare the test line and control line. No ambiguous result.
- Easy to Track: Dip Test in urine sample for 5-10 seconds and read the result in 5-10 mins. Snap picture of test result using the Premom APP. Smart algorithm will show you the numerical LH level, LH Surge, LH Peak and digitize your complete ovulation cycle for your tracking.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: Contact our experienced and professional customer service with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.
Why Quantitative Tests?
Unlike the traditional ovulation tests, in which the control test line differs in comparison to the test line each time -- quantitative test control lines normally will not change. This makes the test line that much easier and clearer to read. Women with PCOS, irregular cycles, multiple surges, and those with hard-to-recognize surges can benefit from the increased exactness of these tests and easily defined results.
Instead of giving a positive or negative result, quantitative ovulation tests alone give a numerical LH level urine. You can log the result manually or digitally scan and read results with the Premom app.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The LH (Luteinizing Hormone) in the urine of most women will increase drastically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. For most fertile women, the LH increase triggers ovulation, when the egg is released from the ovary, starting the luteal phase.
The LH in the urine of most women will increase steeply or gradually to a peak level right before ovulation occurs. The test line color intensity of quantitative tests will change according to an advanced calibration designed by the manufacturer.
HOW TO PERFORM THE TEST
1. Dip the white absorbent tip of the test into the urine up to the black “MAX” line without passing it. Keep the tip in the urine until the dye rises into the results window. (Estimated time to dip test: 5- 10 seconds)
2. Lay the test strip flat on a clean, dry, and non-absorbent surface
3. Read the results between 5 and 10 minutes after immersion. Not after 10 minutes, as results are then invalid.
HOW TO READ THE RESULT
Option 1: Manual Data Recording with the LH Progression Log
Option 2: Digital Test Reading to The Premom Ovulation Tracker App (Preferred Method)