Business Development Manager APPLY NOW
- Builds marketing position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships with healthcare service providers, influencers in digital health industry.
- Maintains communication with current business partners
- Identifies trendsetting ideas by researching industry, related events, publications, and announcements
- Explores new business directions by brainstorming and strategizing
- Sets up KPIs to track individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Screens potential business opportunities, conducting negotiations and communications with potential partners
- Manages projects, controls the delivery of relevant project reports
- Provides insight and suggests improvements
- Collaborates with other departments/managers to maximize efficiency, create a smooth work environment, and meet deadlines.
- Examines the risks and potential outcomes for a business opportunity
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protects organization’s values by keeping information confidential
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Strong communication skills
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Experience or knowledge in women’s health.
- Passion to work in the emerging virtual healthcare industry.
- Territory management
- Market knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Open mindset
Education and experience:
- Degree in Business administration, Marketing, communications or relevant
- Previous Health industry experience, targeting doctors or pharmacies
- Strong spoken and written English education (business)
- 3-5 years of sales experience