- Size is approximately 10.08 inches and 10.58 ounces.
- Your baby is the size of a banana.
- Your baby is developing the vernix caseosa, a protective coating over the skin.
- The bronchioles in the lungs are beginning to form.
- You might be able to spot your baby’s gender!
You & Your Body
- It’s time for that ultrasound!
- Common symptoms may include: abdominal aches, lightheadedness, leg cramps, hip pain, vaginal discharge, heart burn, swelling, shortness of breath, and high energy.
- Do you have a pediatrician yet? It may be a good time to start researching.
- Consider signing up for a childbirth class.
- Since low blood pressure can be common for pregnant women, make sure you are sitting up and standing up slowly.
- Check with your doctor if you’re concerned about your weight gain.
- Schedule your next prenatal visit.
- Consider carpooling.
Updated May 1, 2019