Premom Prenatal DHA Fish Oil: Vitamin D Formula Omega 3 Supplement - EPA + DHA Fertility Supplements for Women - Globally Sourced from Wild Caught Fish - PNS-200-60(DHA BOTTLE):1|
About the product
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid for Pregnancy - Our Omega 3 fish oil contains 2,520 mg total marine lipid concentrate containing 660mg DHA & 900mg EPA with added 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of Vitamin D that may be important for fertility. *
- Easy to Swallow - Convenient 2 gel capsule dose. Our burpless formula contains natural lemon flavor that makes it easy to swallow and prevents fishy aftertaste or burping!
- IFOS Certified Fish Oil - IFOS certified, ensures the highest quality fish oil quality. Doctor trusted and recommended. Made in the USA, from wild caught fish sourced globally.
- High Levels of DHA & Vit D, All in One Supplement - Premom Prenatal Fish Oil, from wild caught fish and molecularly distilled to guarantee purity and stability, contains a high concentration of the Omega 3’s, DHA and EPA combined with Vitamin D3.
- Reliable Purity - Gluten-free and tested by an ISO-certified lab. Our fish oil is molecularly distilled for the highest level of purity. Third-party tested to ensure you and your baby are receiving only the purest and highest of quality omega 3's.
Premom Prenatal DHA Fish Oil + Vitamin D is a superior Lemon-flavored Omega-3 formula that provides high levels of DHA needed in pre-conception, during pregnancy and while lactating to support optimal brain and visual development in babies.
And it combines with 1,000IU of Vitamin D3. Our fish oil is sourced globally from wild caught fish, then molecularly distilled to ensure purity and stability.
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps to support the immune system and mood during pregnancy while promoting bone health.
- Omega 3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) are important to support overall health by increasing HDL levels, promote bone health, all while supporting endocrine and immune function.
Research shows that adequate DHA levels in mothers during both pregnancy and lactation promote optimal brain and visual development in babies.*
WHY VIT D3?
Vitamin D3 helps to support the immune system and mood during pregnancy while promoting bone health.*
WHY OUR FISH OIL?
Our Omega 3 fish oil contains 2,520 mg total marine lipid concentrate containing 660mg DHA & 900mg EPA with added 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of Vitamin D that may be important for fertility.*
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND PURITY: Premom Prenatal Fish Oil, from wild caught fish and molecularly distilled to ensure the purity and stability, contains a high concentration of the Omega 3’s, DHA and EPA combined with Vitamin D3.
- Doctor trusted and recommended. Made in the USA, from wild caught fish sourced globally.
Brain development & mood support
Premom Prenatal DHA + Vit D offers the essential and abundant Omega-3 fatty acids with vitamin D to support pregnant women, those trying to conceive and lactating women. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for brain development and mood support. They also support healthy cholesterol levels, decrease inflammation, support cardiovascular, joint and skin health, and optimal immune system function.
Independently Tested and Verified
Our Omega-3 fish oil undergoes a process known as molecular distillation to ensure a refined fish oil.
The quality, purity and potency of our fish oil are independently tested and verified* by IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards). That's how you know you're getting nothing but the best!
Women need at minimum 200mg of DHA daily during pregnancy, research supports higher levels of DHA for better outcomes.
What is the size of our capsule?
Our capsule size is the 00 in the following image:
Is this a complete Prenatal vitamin or just a DHA supplement?
Our fish oil with vitamin D is just a DHA supplement. Fish oils contain both EPA and DHA, two types of Omega 3 fatty acids that each have different purposes. EPA is amazing for decreasing inflammation and DHA is fantastic for fetal brain development.* We recommend taking fish oil in addition to a prenatal supplement because 1. its good to have fatty acids around when neural development begins and 2. most prenatals often don't contain omega 3's and if they do it's only about 200mg, which is the daily minimum, while research supports better pregnancy outcomes with higher levels of DHA.
Can a man take Premom's Fish Oil? Are there any benefits?
Males could definitely consume our products and receive benefits from them. The only difference between prenatal products and regular products lies in several featured nutrients specifically for TTC. In fact, our fish oil, with a superior amount of DHA, could be also beneficial for male users' sperm motility. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29451828.