Customer Service Associate APPLY NOW
We are searching for bright, enthusiastic, and self-driven E-commerce Customer Social Experience associate who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth while developing your skills. Our company offers excellent potential for growth if you have the attitude and abilities to succeed.
The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to help customers, can handle multiple tasks and responsibilities, has experience with e-commerce, and is familiar with online marketplaces.
- Responds to customer web inquiries regarding online merchandise orders in a timely and thoughtful manner.
- Identify and resolving customer questions, concerns, issues and needs to to achieve satisfaction
- Tech support for all products and quality control reporting
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Assist in processing online orders, returns, replacements, and adjustments to orders.
- Handling inbound/outbound phone call, emails, and chats from online customers
- Tracking deliveries to ensure customers’ needs are met
- Complete assigned tasks requested by manager such as Quality Assurance testing
- Working with multiple online marketplace platforms, such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet.com
- Consistently seeking ways to improve the customer experience
- Social Media customer relations correspondence
- Blog Content ability preferred
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Able to relate effectively with others have positive attitude to life and work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with technical &creative writing.
- Be outgoing and enjoy working in an open, team-driven environment.
- Be comfortable working with computers and web-based applications.
- Have experience handling a high-volume workflow in a professional setting.
- Gain satisfaction from helping others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel are required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail Interpreting data and preparing reports
- Problem solving
Most of our communications with customers are going through email, message, social media messenger, and live chat. Thus, the writing skill is very important for this position. A writing test will be requested prior to the onsite interview.
Job Type: Full-time (Customer Service is 24/7, but we offer flexible 8:30am-5:30pm M-F office environment, holidays, and weekends scheduled on an as needed basis; some remote work involved)