- Size is approximately 2.13 inches and .49 ounce.
- Your baby is as big as a plum.
- Your baby is opening and closing fingers and toes and developing his or her brain.
- Your baby is close to being fully developed by this point and just needs to keep growing!
You & Your Body
- Hormones are still increasing. (Just a few more weeks of this!)
- You may still be experiencing the same symptoms as last week, such as nausea, bloating, headaches, and vaginal discharge (clear).
- Consult your doctor if your discharge has any of these colors: yellow, greenish, pink, or brown. Unless you’ve just had sex, also consult your doctor if you’re experiencing any spotting or bleeding, particularly if the flow is heavy or it is accompanied by cramping.
- You may have some new symptoms: leg cramping, dizziness, and skin darkening due to hormones (not permanent), called the “linea negra”.
- Continue with the extra rest and self-care, consider yoga or meditation.
- Make sure to sit or lie down if dizziness arises.
- If you’re getting headaches, try drinking more water, getting more rest, and making sure you are getting enough nutrients.
- Your chances of a miscarriage are much lower at this point, and your baby might start showing soon, so you may want to think about how you will make the announcement official!
- If you’re showing, it’s time to whip out that camera for some belly pics!
- It may be a good time to start making some budgeting plans in preparation for the new baby if you haven’t already.
Updated May 1, 2019