Content Manager APPLY NOW
We are looking for a digital-savvy Content Manager to build Premom brand awareness and loyalty. The Content Manager will be responsible for aligning company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity..
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality, as video presentations will also be part of the job.
This is a full-time position.
Community Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a content plan and calendar
- Plan, solicit, create, organize, revise, and publish engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos
- Coordinate with fertility specialists in blog and video creation
- Assist in the revision and editing of marketing and educational content
- Engage with online community through social media and respond to comments and requests
- Ensure customers are responded to in a timely manner on social media
- Analyze relevant social media, website, app and community metrics
- Coordinate with Community Advisor and Community Managers to create effective content across all platforms.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives
- Liaise with other departments such as marketing, customer service and the development team, to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, ads creation, and to ensure brand consistency and customer satisfaction
- Liaise with external agencies, journalists, or influencers to ensure accurate brand representation
Community Manager Requirements:
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field may be required.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube is essential
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Excellent revision and editing skills
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- At least two years' experience managing social media platforms
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Superb time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills