SweetieSong EZD-100ST Pocket Fetal Doppler 3MZ Probe, Baby Heart Monitor|
The SweetieSong Pocket Fetal Dopplers detect baby's heartbeat as early as 12 weeks into the pregnancy. SweetieSong Fetal Dopplers are trusted by top hospitals in US for their Prenatal Care.
- The Sweetiesong EZD-100ST Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held obstetrical unit.
- It contains components of an ultrasonic signal transmitter and receiver, analog signals processing unit, FHR calculating unit, LCD display control unit etc.
- The Sweetiesong EZD-100ST Pocket Fetal Doppler is a high-performance model with (fetal heart rate) LCD digital display.
- It features 3 modes, including real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode, and manual mode. It has audio output and can be connected to earphone or recorder with audio input.
- They use standard 2XAA 1.5 V alkaline battery.
Best time to start using Fetal Doppler is 16 weeks into pregnancy. Although some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks. 16 weeks is the suggested time to begin usage with the Sweetie Song EZD-100ST device. Each week, as the baby grows stronger, it will be easier to hear the heartbeat.
With a compact and durable design, Sweetie Song EZD-100ST offers 3 display modes. The built-in speaker with volume control and bright LCD backlit display made so easy to locate the baby position and start to enjoy. It will automatically shut off after a minute of non-use .
We recommend liberal use of a lubricating gel to reduce the static caused by moving the monitor around on the belly (gel is included).
- This fetal heart monitor works best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy even though some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks
- The baby heart monitor needs to be in contact with your skin through the gel
- Normal fetal heartbeat is 120-160 beats per min
- This baby heart doppler is not meant for diagnosing any conditions and you should consult a medical professional with any serious concerns.
Diesen Artikel teilen