SweetieSong EZD-100S6 Blue Pocket Fetal Doppler, 3MHz Probe, Premium Package, Baby Heart Monitor|
The SweetieSong EZD-100S6 Pocket Fetal Doppler detects you baby's heartbeat as early as 12 weeks into the pregnancy!
- COMFORT: Connect and bond with your baby early on with the SweetieSong Baby Heartbeat Monitor by listening to your unborn baby's heartbeat, kicks, and moves. 510k cleared and CE Approved.
- EASY: 3-button design; Built-in speaker with volume control and backlit LCD display helps to find the baby position quickly and easily as early as 12 weeks; The best time for use is 16 weeks into pregnancy.
- 3 MODE DISPLAY: On the backlit LCD display; Built-in clear speaker with volume control and earphone port available for listening quietly; Automatic shut off function after 1-minute preserves batteries. (Battery is included)
- PACKAGE: Premium package design for a perfect pregnancy gift. Compact and easy to carry.
- SAFE and NON-INVASIVE. Our Guarantee- We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 1-year PRODUCT QUALITY warranty.
Best time for use is 16 weeks into pregnancy. Although some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks. 16 weeks is the suggested time to begin usage with your SweetieSong EZD-100S6 device. Each week, as the baby grows stronger, it will be easier to hear the heartbeat.
With a compact and durable design, SweetieSong EZD-100S6 offers 3 display modes. The built-in speaker with volume control and bright LCD backlit display makes it easy to locate the baby position. It will automatically shut off after a minute of non-use.
We recommend liberal use of a lubricating gel to reduce the static caused by moving the monitor around on the belly (gel is included).
- This fetal heart monitor works best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy
- The baby heart monitor needs to be in contact with your skin through the gel
- Normal fetal heartbeat is 120-160 beats per min
- This baby heart doppler is not meant for diagnosing any conditions and you should consult a medical professional with any serious concerns.
Diesen Artikel teilen