LAST UPDATED: March 4, 2021
Personal Data We Collect from You
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Basically, information is Personal Data if it’s possible to identify an individual directly from the information, or if an individual can be identified by combining that information with other information.
The Personal Data that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us.
Premom. When you sign up for and use Premom, we may collect Personal Data about you such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
User Generated Content. While utilizing our services, any image, profile image, video, audio, personal contacts, text, questions, quizzes/forms/survey answers, and other associated data files you choose to upload, edit, and/or share will be collected. We collect any personal health information or personal identifiers you willingly choose to share on the App. Information such as location data, who created the content, when the content was created, who shared the content, when the content was shared, and how the content was edited or transformed may be attached to the content uploaded as file metadata. This includes, but is not limited to, the following services: the 9 Cycle Money-Back Guarantee, Consultations, and the Community section of the app.
Your Health and Well-Being Data. When you use Premom, you may choose to provide Personal Data that includes information about your health and well-being such as:
- Menstrual cycle dates
- Fertility test results (including ovulation, pregnancy, progesterone, and other fertility test results)
- Fertility test pictures
- Body temperature
- Symptoms related to your menstrual cycle (including, but not limited to, cervical mucous)
- Medication information (including name, type, and daily intake)
- Pregnancy states
- Other information about your health and activities
Site. When you use the Site, we may collect Personal Data about you including:
- Contact information such as email address or phone number, if you sign up for a mailing list or newsletter.
- Resume/CV and other information about your work history, if you apply for a job through the Site.
- Address, payment type, and order history if you place orders through the Site. See “Third Party Services” below for how we use Stripe for payments.
Contacting Us. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your name and contact information, if you contact us for technical support or to inquire about our products and services.
Marketing Information and Data. We collect and store user preferences for marketing communications such as push notifications, emails, surveys, comments, and questions. We collect engagement data from each of these communications to better optimize user experience.
9 Cycle Money-Back Guarantee Program. If you apply for a refund under our 9 Cycle Money-Back Guarantee Program, we will have access to your chart history so that we can review whether or not you have met all of the refund criteria.
Consultations. Premom allows pre-selected providers to offer virtual educational consultations through the Premom application.
When you book a consultation, you will be required to submit a consent form to authorize your consultant to have access to your data so she/he can offer you a more personalized service. The information you share with the consultant may include your health data, including any test results and fertility symptoms, as well as any personal data such as your name, email address, etc. You may revoke this consent at any time by selecting the “stop data sharing” button located at the top right corner of your consultant’s provider page in the Premom application.
Your consultant will also have access to any information that you type into the chat box or provide over an online call or video.
You may join a group consultation and share the data with the host, the consultant and other users in the group.
These consultations are intended for educational and informational purposes only. None of our services, including our consultation feature, is intended to offer any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatments. None of the information available through our services should be construed as the practice of medicine.
Other Services. Your Personal Data may include information we automatically collect from the device you are using to access and use the Services, such as your device’s IP address, GPS data, and device identifier. Likewise, we collect information relating to your specific device settings you allow us to have access to. This may include access to your photos, camera, and enabled location services.
Where particular Services involve the upload of a photo or image file, including, but not limited to, ovulation test uploads, information such as location data and when the photo was taken may be attached to the uploaded image file as file metadata.
When you take a photo of an ovulation test in the App or upload a photo of an ovulation test from your device, the entire photo captured will be saved in the App after it is taken or uploaded.
Information We Collect Automatically
Depending on your interactions with us and the Services, we may collect information from you and your device that you are using to use the Services.
Premom. When you use Premom, we will automatically collect the following information from your mobile device:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, and battery and signal strength;
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, and language and time zone.
- Device information such as device identifiers, MAC address, and device location/GPS data.
Site. When you visit the Site, we will automatically collect the following information from your web browser and computer:
- Device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site, and other technical information.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to:
- Deliver the services and products that you have requested, including storing information and files you provided to us for storage for the purpose of the Services
- Contact you from time to time with critical user or service updates or other information important to support the Services
- Contact you to ask for your satisfaction rate, inform you of technical issues, or offer you upgrades, promotions and additional products (our products or third parties products) that you may be interested in
- Receive feedback and comments from you about the Services and inquire about any features you would like to see in future versions
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support
- Enforce our terms and conditions
- Manage our business
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
- Customize, measure, and improve the Services, content, and advertising
- Evaluate your use, preferences and trends for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes which we may use for marketing purposes and in respect of operations and product development
- Prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal
- Evaluate your job application for employment
- Enforce the EULA or any other agreement between you and us
- Provide personalized data analysis and digital content
- Any other purpose referenced herein
We will not share or sell your Personal Data to advertising platforms, data brokers, or information resellers.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties as described below:
- We may share your Personal Data when we have your consent as provided, for example, by your direct acknowledgement, request, or use of the Premom App.
- We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and we may need to share your Personal Data with them to provide the Services to you, to respond to your technical support questions, to provide customer support, or to otherwise assist us with the Services. Unless we tell you differently, they do not have any right to use your Personal Data beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- We may disclose your Personal Data at the request of law enforcement or government agencies, in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, or as otherwise required by any law, rule, or regulation to which we are subject. We may also disclose your Personal Data to protect the rights, property, or safety of another person or to prevent fraud. We may disclose your Personal Data to investigate or prevent your violation of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or unlawful activities.
- In the event we undergo a business transaction such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Data may be among the assets transferred.
In all cases, the disclosure of your Personal Data will be in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may provide aggregate and anonymous information derived from your Personal Data to third parties as long as that information does not include any of your Personal Data. We will take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that this information cannot be used to identify you.
We may use and share non-identifiable information (information that is not Personal Data) about how you use the Services and information that the Services have automatically collected from you for any lawful purpose. We will take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that this information cannot be used to identify you.
Your Rights to Your Personal Data
You can access your Personal Data you insert into the Services and ask us about what kind of Personal Data we have about you. You can also modify, correct, erase, and update your Personal Data by writing us at email@example.com.
General Data Protection Regulation
You may have certain rights regarding the personal information we have about you if your Personal Data is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). In some circumstances, you may have the right to:
- Access the Personal Data we have about you
- Correct the Personal Data we have about you
- Restrict the processing of your Personal Data
- Have your Personal Data deleted (i.e. the “right to be forgotten”)
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data
- Not be subject to automated decision-making
- Take your Personal Data somewhere else (i.e. the right to portability)
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make any of these requests. We may require you to provide proof of your identity before complying with your request. Please note that we will grant your request as soon as possible, but it may take us more time in some cases, for example for full erasure of your Personal Data stored in our backup systems. There may be situations where we are not required to comply with your request and we will let you know if one of those situations arises.
Upon your notification, we will remove your membership from our active databases as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our policies and applicable law.
Our lawful basis for processing your personal information is typically going to be your consent, but we also may process your personal information because of a legal obligation, performance of a contract with you, or because we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
We use intelligence algorithms that provide certain Premom functions, such predictions of your cycle and ovulation day. The more Personal Data about your cycle, ovulation tests, and BBT that our intelligence algorithm can work with, the better predictions you get from the algorithm.
We hope that you don’t ever have an issue with the way that we handle your Personal Data, but if you do, contact us at email@example.com to let us know so that we can make it right. If you’re ever not happy with the way that we handle your request, you can file a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
The Services are hosted in the United States and is governed by United States law. If you are visiting or using the Services from outside the United States, please be aware that your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act. The following terms apply if the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) applies to your Personal Data that we collect and use:
- In some circumstances, you have the right to request from us the categories of Personal Data that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your Personal Data was collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Data, the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Data, and the specific pieces of Personal Data we have collected about you. You may call us at 855-822-6999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “CCPA Right to Know” in the subject line and in the body of your message to exercise this right.
- In some circumstances, you may have the right to request that we delete any Personal Data about you which we have collected from you. You may email us at email@example.com, LiveChat with us on the Site or call us at 855-822-6999 to exercise this right. There are situations where we are not required to comply with your request to deletion and we will let you know if one of those situations arises.
We reserve the right to verify your identity before we process any request relating to your Personal Data.
You may use an authorized agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete. To use an authorized agent, you must provide your agent with written authorization and we may require you to provide to us proof of your identity. We may deny a request from your agent if they do not submit proof that you have authorized them to act on your behalf. Such requirements will not apply where you have provided your authorized agent with power of attorney pursuant to Cal. Prob. Code Sections 4000 to 4465.
We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise any of the above rights granted to you by the CCPA. We are not discriminating against you if we deny a request to know or delete if we have a legitimate reason for the denial. We may also charge a fee for excessive or repetitive requests.
Shine the Light. If you are a California resident who provides Personal Data in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (“Shine the Light Law”) permits you to request in writing and obtain from us, once per calendar year, data about the Personal Data we shared, if any, with other third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and write "Shine the Light - Request for California Privacy Data" for the subject of your message. We will send you a reply e-mail within 30 days containing the requested data once we confirm your request. Not all of the shared Personal Data is covered by the Shine the Light Law requirements and therefore only Personal Data which is covered will be included in our response.
Consumer Rights Notice. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, we are required to provide California residents with the following specific consumer rights information:
- This website is owned and operated by Easy Healthcare Corporation.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, this website is provided without charge.
To file a complaint regarding this website or to receive further information regarding use of this website, please contact us via email at email@example.com. You also may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of California’s Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814 or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Cookies can be separated into different categories:
Functional Cookies. We use functional cookies to help us remember certain actions that you undertake on the Site. We also use functional cookies to compile aggregate and anonymous information about site traffic and how our visitors interact with the site so that we can improve how the Site functions. We may use third-party services, like Firebase and AppsFlyer, that track this information on our behalf.
You have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, some parts of the Site may not work properly. You can find more information about cookies and your ability to control their use at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or by reviewing your browser or access device settings. Although such information should be helpful, we do not control or guarantee its accuracy or that it will be effective with respect to cookies in all circumstances.
We have integrated some third party services in to the Services to enhance your use of the Services. These third party services may collect Personal Data, including information about your device, network, and geolocation data, directly from you and your device as you use them in conjunction with the Services. You may choose to not share your Personal Data with these third party services, but certain functionality of the Services may be limited if you choose not to share your Personal Data. These third party services do not have access to your health information through the Services unless you share that information directly with them.
We use Stripe for payment processing. When you purchase from us, Stripe stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information. Please review Stripe's Terms of Service or Privacy Statement for more information.
We have integrated Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest functionality in to the Services so that you may communicate with your social networks through the Services. Any collection, use, and management of Personal Data by those third parties is governed by their respective privacy policies and terms. We recommend you review their privacy policies and terms, as we are not responsible for their collection or use of your Personal Data. Any information (including Personal Data) you share in any online community area or online discussion is by design open to the public and is not private. Factor this in before posting any Personal Data in any public forum. What you post can be seen, disclosed to, or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we cannot control or predict, including contacting you for unauthorized purposes. As with any public forum on any site, the information you post may also show up in third-party search engines.
If you mistakenly post Personal Data in our community areas and would like it removed, you can send us an email as listed below to request that we remove it. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Data, e.g. for technical reasons.
Communications, Surveys and Newsletter Activities
We may contact you from time to time via message, email to communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events that we and our partners are offing, and provide news and information that we think will be of interest to you. You can always opt out of receiving emails by unsubscribing via the “Unsubscribe” link contained in the email. We may still send you important service-related emails that are necessary to your use of the Services even if you opt out of our marketing communications. Depending on the country you live in and the data protection laws that apply to your Personal Data, you may have to provide additional consents to receive marketing communications from us.
Premom uses a data analysis and app engagement service operated by Braze, a company based in the United States, which utilizes device identifiers that are stored on your mobile device and allow us to analyze your use of the Premom app in order to improve our app features and to communicate with you via in-app messages, push notifications and email. Data concerning your use of the Premom app is stored on a server in the US operated by Braze, Inc.
It is not possible to opt-out of Braze as it is an essential tool that we require in order to provide our services to you.
In order to provide these services, Premom may share information such as your email address to Braze for the sole purpose of carrying out email, messages and notifications. Braze may process your email address, name, certain other user identifiers and usage data to send you information and occasional commercial content via in-app message, push notifications and email. You can opt-out of push notifications by turning off Premom notifications in your device settings and you can opt-out of email notifications through your Premom account settings.
When you share and communicate using our community feature, you select the audience for the post. If you select the “Public” option for your audience, anyone who has also joined the Premom community platform can also view it.
This includes your user name and any content you share as a post, comment, or question within the community. Public information can also be seen, accessed, reshared, or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs, and by other services that integrate with our Products.
You should carefully consider what you choose to share on the Premom community platform because people who can see your activity on our Products can choose to share it with others on and off our Products, including people and businesses outside the audience you shared with. For example, when you share a post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot, or reshare that content to others across or off our Products, in person or in virtual reality experiences. Also, when you comment on someone else's post or react to their content, your comment or reaction is visible to anyone who can see the other person's content.
Other users can also use our Products to create and share content about you with the community. For example, other users can mention you in a post, or share information about you in their posts or messages. If you are uncomfortable with what others have shared about you on our Products, you can report the content to our administrators by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data as long as your account is active or needed to provide the Services to you.
We reserve the right to use your Personal Data in any aggregated data collection after you have terminated your account including without limitation any analyzes or reports of aggregated or anonymized data, can be used for any scientific purposes as we determine in our reasonable discretion; however, we will ensure that the use of such information will not identify you.
If you remove Personal Data from your account, you will no longer see it in the Services, but some backups of your Personal Data may remain in our archive servers for a reasonable period of time due to technical solutions we use. However, we undertake to delete any such backups within a reasonable period of time.
If you choose to delete Premom or deactivate your account, we will remove your membership from our active databases as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our policy and applicable law.
We may retain in our files Personal Data you have requested be removed from our active databases for certain purposes, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information may never be completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored backup systems.
We believe that the biggest threat to security and privacy is that someone gets your device and account information. You can help keep your Personal Data safe by properly selecting and protecting passwords, not sharing passwords, and preventing others from using your mobile device.
Note About Children and the Permissible Age of Use of the Premom App
United States. Children are not eligible to use the Services and we ask that persons under the age of 13 do not submit any Personal Data to us. If you are aware of anyone under 13 using the Services, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take required steps to delete their Personal Data and (or) delete her account.
European Union. You must be at least 16 years old to use the Services. If you are aware of anyone younger than 16 using the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take steps to delete their Personal Data and (or) delete her account.
Third Party Links