Easy@Home 30 Ovulation Predictor Kit Test Sticks, Midstream Fertility Tests, Powered by Premom Ovulation Predictor App and Period Tracking Free iOS and Android App, 30 LH Tests|
Normaler Preis $23.98
About the product
- WHY USE TEST STICKS? Either simply urinate on the test absorbent pad for 10 seconds -- no cup needed -- or dip the test tip in the collected urine sample for 10 seconds. The individual sealed midstream test sticks are easy to carry, giving you easy access to test at home or on the go. The Easy@Home 25 Ovulation Predictor Kit Test Sticks are supported by the FREE Premom Ovulation Predictor App.
- WHY THE PREMOM APP? Ovulation (LH) Test Sticks combined with the Premom App are specially designed for "Trying to Conceive” (TTC) women to get pregnant naturally. The Premom App helps track ovulation test results and predicts your most fertile days with confidence and accuracy, even if your cycle lengths vary. Premom makes the testing process even simpler by capturing and auto aligning tests, which helps you see your progression pattern without having to keep physical tests.
- INTELLIGENT: Premom predicts the fertility window accurately using an advanced algorithm that incorporates all your fertility signs for the best prediction, including: ovulation test results, pregnancy test results, PdG test results, Basal Body Temperature (BBT), and other ovulation symptoms. You can easily track and view your cycle and fertility windows prediction at any time.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Approved by the FDA and Results are 99% accurate in 5 minutes when tests are used properly.
- OTHER FEATURES AND SERVICES: Check out the Premom Integrated Easy@Home Basal Thermometer EBT-300 and other Ovulation Tests at Amazon by Searching “Easy@Home”. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.
Diesen Artikel teilen