Pregnancy Week 3 - Week 4
- Size of a grain of salt.
- Your baby’s organs begin to develop.
- Your baby is considered an “embryo.”
You & Your Body
- Possible pregnancy symptoms at this time include fatigue, morning sickness, food cravings and aversions, breast tenderness, frequent urination, spotting (from implantation), bloating, and a heightened sensitivity to smell.
- No baby bump yet!
- Your baby is already exposed to whatever you are taking in. Plan a healthy, well-rounded diet. But do NOT “eat for two” at this time. Most doctors don’t recommend a consumption increase until your second trimester.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Kick those unhealthy habits.
- Keep your body stretched and active to keep your body best prepared for pregnancy and labor.
Updated May 1, 2019