Areta Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Dual-Color OLED- Display 8 modes EHP-500A|
The Areta Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is the perfect choice for measuring oxygen levels, O2 saturation, and pulse rate. This finger oxygen sensor gives you a quick and accurate reading the oxygen saturation of your aretial hemoglobin. The O2 meter's measurements are shown as bar graphs and waves on its digital display.
- Measure and monitor blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate in seconds with high accuracy,
show the reading in numbers as well as the waveforms (plethysmograph) and bar graph
- Smart display to any of direction simply by pushing one button, the waveforms (plethysmograph) and bar
graph gives a visual indication of the irregular, weak heartbeat or incorrect reading
- Audio alarm available to alert abnormal SpO2 level and pulse rate, our guarantee-lifetime hassle-free product
replacement, guarantee for this product
- Easy and convenient one-button operation, auto power-off, last display mode saved after power off, fit child
to adult all finger sizes, resistance to ambient light and interference of man-made light
- Comes with elegant carrying case and neck/wrist cord; approved by fad, perfect for sport and aviation use,
included batteries last for more than 24 hours continuous use
This oximeter is NOT intended for medical use and it is for sport and aviation use only.
Share this Product