Easy@Home Ovulation Test Strips, 25 Pack Fertility Tests, Ovulation Predictor Kit, Powered by Premom Ovulation Predictor iOS and Android App, 25 LH Strips
Regular price $10.99
About the product
- ✔Specially designed for "Trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally: Easy@Home ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable.
- ✔ Easy to Use: Dip the test, check the result, and snap a picture. The Premom APP will automatically align your valid test results for visible progression tracking. You can track and view your cycle, fertility window, and predictions at any time. No need to keep the old urine test results anymore!
- ✔ Easy to Read: A test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result. Clear and solid lines help to pick up the most fertile time without guessing.
- ✔ Accurate and Reliable: Levels of LH as low as 25 mIU/mL can be detected within 5 to 10 minutes.
- ✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction: Contact our experienced and professional customer service with any questions you may have.
Take charge of your fertility by knowing your ovulation and period cycles! The Easy@Home Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) powered by the Premom smart fertility app helps you understand your cycles better so that you can get pregnant quickly and naturally.
Easy to Use & Easy to Read
Powered by Premom Ovulation Tracker App
How do you make the best use of your Easy@Home ovulation predictor kits?
When is the best time to start the test?
Our ovulation test measures the FDA-recommended cut-off level of 25 mlU/ml LH hormone, which is the lowest amount that will trigger a positive result. This is to protect against false positives. The test can detect an LH surge 24-48 hours before ovulation occurs and help you keep track of your cycle.
Keeping track of your average menstruation cycle is so important to help you better predict the best time to perform the ovulation test and when your ovulatory cycle may take place. It is recommended to start testing each day for 5 days after you calculate your individualized ovulation versus menstrual cycle. Our user guide includes a chart to make it easier to calculate.