- Size is approximately 16.69 inches and 3.75 pounds.
- Your baby is the size of a cantelope.
- Your baby is getting plumper and is now turning his or her head from side to side and sucking his or her thumb.
- Your baby is hopefully beginning to move into position, with his or her head facing down.
You & Your Body
- You may be waddling a bit and finding your bump is getting in the way of tying your shoes!
- Your symptoms may be persisting, such as shortness of breath, vaginal discharge, dry nails, Braxton Hicks contractions, leaky breasts, frequent urination, backaches, and trouble sleeping.
- Consider whether you will be using pain medication during labor.
- Decide who you want to be in the room with you during delivery and make sure you, your doctors, and your partner are all on the same page.
- Make arrangements for meals and childcare if you have other children.
- Make sure you have a car seat.